Got this from Gerry, a homework regarding our habitual life, and without further ado these are the rules to write: Rules : 1. Each blogger must post these rules 2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves 3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
So here goes:
- I'm addicted to caffeine, whether it's a coffee, tea, or the molecular structure of the compound itself.
- I observed my surroundings a lot, that way I gain more knowledge regarding places, people and life itself.
- I care a lot about people in my life, the thing is I couldn't show it to them.
- I'm somehow conservative towards myself.
- Sometime for a sake of a good argument, I would become a hardheaded person.
- My tongue loves cynical and sarcastic comments, but other people hated them.
- I would try my best to blend with people.
- I don't normally do this because I hate to become predictable.
And the next in list are: Kemi and Yoyo, and I'm still figuring out the rest, sorry for not playing by the rules.